Q: Turn signal and brake light

My turn signals and brake lights dont work in thw rear but they work fine in the front. Also the hazards dont work in the back either but the middle light above the trunk works.

It sounds like you may be having an issue with the wiring to the rear lights of your vehicle. I would recommend having a qualified professional inspect the wiring that controls the rear lights of your vehicle. This may include the use of a wiring diagram and a digital multimeter. Consider YourMechanic for this inspection as it can be completed at your home or office.

3. Turn signal and brake light