Q: Turn off consumers low battery

Even after replacing the alternator the "turn off consumer low battery" warning light is still on. I guess replacing the battery would be the next logical step? Do you agree, or does this mean something else?

You will want to have the battery charged and load tested before replacing it. Since you have already replaced the alternator, the battery replacement is generally the cure for the "turn off consumer low battery" warning light. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, if you need assistance in replacing or testing the battery and charging system.