Q: Turn light indicators and speedometer malfunctioning

My SUV has an instrument cluster and the turn light indicators and also the speedometer are not working. This is an intermittent problem; sometimes they do work while I am driving my vehicle. When they do not work, I use the tachometer to tell me the speed that I’m going. Do you think the problem with the light indicators and the speedometer is a connection issue or a computer problem? Thanks.

This is a common problem on the Chevy S10 Blazers of this era. There is a small power supply board behind the dash which regulates the transfer of power to these components. These are known for going bad. This can be a difficult problem to trace and requires testing with specific tools and a qualified mechanic. I suggest having a qualified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose the electrical system in order to have the correct repairs done.