Q: Clicking sound when turning key

I think her battery is fine , a little sparks as I hooked my jumper cables on hers...turned key again & it only clicks 1 time...

Hello, A small amount of spark is somewhat normal, however you want to be sure you have the cables connected correctly as this can cause major damage and potentially an explosion if this is not done correctly. What you are describing sounds like a faulty starter solenoid. A faulty starter solenoid will generally produce a clicking sound when turning the key. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. As electricity is supplied to the starter a small gear comes out and engages the flywheel to spin the engine over as you turn the key. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Clicking sound when turning key