Q: Clicking sound when turning key

I think her battery is fine , a little sparks as I hooked my jumper cables on hers...turned key again & it only clicks 1 time...

3. Clicking sound when turning key

Q: The car has reduced engine power

Hello there. There are many potential causes for reduced power output. The most likely would be the fuel pump, low fuel pressure, battery, alternator, or fuel filter. A bad throttle sensor can cause this issue but the throttle body itself...

Q: I have electrical power steering. We replaced the motor but we need the electrical system reset. Can you do that?

Hi Darryel. Thanks for contacting us tonight. If you have already replaced the electric power steering motor but need to have the error codes removed, one of our mobile mechanics can come to your location to complete a warning light...

Q: Throttle Issues after cleaning it

The throttle body is not designed to be taken apart to be cleaned and you may have got cleaner into the sensors and actuator motor causing a short in the throttle body electrical parts. You need to have the computer...