Q: Turbo Charger install

My Car is Toyota Starlet 1974, I modified its body but engine still same 2K. Can I use Turbo charger because my local mechanics said to me if you install turbo charger maybe engine block will be crack. but they don't sure, that's why I am confused and I don't want to change my car engine, please if you have any idea to increase more speed please advise me.

If the engine was not designed to have the extra compression of a turbo charger then the engine may get damaged by the added pressures on all the engine components. If you are looking to turbo charge this engine then you will chance blowing up the motor and putting a piston rod through the engine block, and then a replacement engine would be needed.

3. Turbo Charger install