Q: Q: tune Up

Hi, I was wondering if I can get a full breakdown of what is covered under the tune-up service?

Q: Flashing Check Engine Light is on. The engine shakes at idle and has low power.

Hi, the first task is to extract the problem codes which are causing the Check Engine light to flash. Most auto parts stores will do this for free. I would suspect plug wires next, and check the condition of the...

Q: Car won't start strong smell of gas when I try to start it

Odds are, if you smell gas while cranking the engine, it's getting fuel. It's probably not getting spark. Common causes for no spark: Bad crankshaft sensor. Bad camshaft sensor. Bad engine control module. Shorted/broken wires. The only way to be...

Q: I have 97 nissan altima, It stalls when I stop at stop lights and idle, the RPM vibrates and falls down and the lights come on, it

Hi there. Usually when you have a problem like this, it is caused by fuel system components that are clogged with excessive carbon build-up or deposits. This creates a restriction in the efficient flow of fuel and can cause the...