Q: Q: tune Up

Hi, I was wondering if I can get a full breakdown of what is covered under the tune-up service?

Q: Undercarriage dragging

This is common on a lot of cars that sit low in the front. These vehicles tend to not be high enough when going into a parking spot with some parking stops. These parking stops catch on the under carriage...

Q: Steering Wheel Lock Malfunction light on

Hi there. On a vehicle, such as yours it is common for certain components to not receive adequate voltage. This is due to the added accessories a BMW vehicle has. Also, a possibility is that it will need a software...

Q: My recently purchased used vehicle is now reading "Engine Power Reduced". What does this mean and what is the repair and costs? 2010 GMC Terrain

Hi - the "Reduced Engine Power" message is an "aggregate message", sort of like "Check Engine", which can be caused by both engine or transmission problems. Engine performance is cut back, in theory to avoid further damage. First task is...