Q: Q: tune Up

Hi, I was wondering if I can get a full breakdown of what is covered under the tune-up service?

Q: Q: How do I open the trunk?

You can open the trunk in several different ways, such as using your wireless remote control, the key or the trunk opener. Inside the Vehicle Locate the lever on the floor by the door sill, which will have an...

Q: 2007 Ford focus sputters when idling and check engine light is on

Hi there. In most cases, when the check engine light is illuminated, it's due to a sensor or vehicle system recognizing a problem and storing an on board diagnostic (OBD-II) in the ECU and triggering the warning light. When your...

Q: Windshield wipers not moving.

The wipers on your vehicle are powered by a multi-speed motor that is controlled by the wiper switch and a relay module. A set of gears, crank arm, and linkage attach the motor to the wipers. If you hear the...