Q: Tuck problem

any onder a half a tank it studders an dies at lights an knocks anything over a half it runs fine thought it was a wrong fuel gage like it was off but when filled it clicks off at the full line so its not off so my questions is what would make it do that

Your fuel pump is located in the fuel tank. The fuel pump pick up tube generally extends from the pump motor to the bottom of the tank. If the pick up tube is cracked or broken at some point, when the fuel level falls below that damaged area, the pump can draw in air/fumes rather than liquid gasoline. This can cause hesitation or stalling. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, have your stalling issue inspected by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic. They’ll be able to service your fuel pump if it’s proven to be at fault.