Q: ts own to the right

upon start up of car the steering wheel turns on its own completely in one direction

3. ts own to the right

Q: Frozen ac pump

If the a/c compressor pulley does not turn and is seized you will need to see if the inside compressor clutch shaft is seized or the compressor pulley bearing is seized. Sometimes the pulley bearing seizes and ruins the front...

Q: How do I calculate the load carried ?

It’s easy to think that your car can carry pretty much whatever you can cram inside, but that’s not actually the case. Your car has a weight limit, and it’s probably not as high as you think. This limit includes...

Q: My car is leaking oil from the bottom part of the engine

The oil leak may be coming from a leaking oil drain plug or another gasket or seal of the engine. The inlet tube is very important: it seals out the dirt and debris that the filter cleans out of the...