Q: ts own to the right

upon start up of car the steering wheel turns on its own completely in one direction

3. ts own to the right

Q: When try to give my car a lot of gas at once it bogs down and wont trys to shift

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a fuel starvation problem due to a lack of sufficient fuel pressure. This can happen when the pump itself is not working properly or when the fuel pressure regulator is not maintaining...

Q: Car won't start until lights go off after key is in on position.

Hi there. The Check Engine Light can be one of the most confusing warnings in your dashboard cluster because it offers no explanation as to why you suddenly need to check your engine. It sounds ominous and can be as...

Q: Humming sound from wheel

Hello. The humming noise you are hearing might be coming from the wheel bearing. If the noise is more prevalent on a left turn than a right turn then this will indicate a problem with the right wheel bearing. Wheel...