Q: ts own to the right

upon start up of car the steering wheel turns on its own completely in one direction

3. ts own to the right

Q: Water leaking from passenger trunk tail light lens

Hello, and thank you for writing in. There should be no other devices holding the unit into place. They are designed to fit snugly and are meant to stay in place, so you will just have to be gently forceful...

Q: Transmission shift solenoids

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Your particular car is very prone to complete transmission failure, so I would not personally attempt to make repairs to the transmission, as it likely won't fix the problem, or may act simply as...

Q: Q: Car starts and then dies

Symptoms like this can be caused by a number of things. Low fuel pressure, no spark, an engaged theft deterrent system are all examples of things that can cause symptoms similar to what you are describing. I would suggest seeking...