Q: Trying to see if a part fits my car

From another year

A: Compatibility will depend on exactly which ...

Compatibility will depend on exactly which part is being used and the year of it to see if it will fit and work on your car. Your best bet is to have the parts side by side and visually compare the two. You may have issues if it is a computer component or control module since these may change every year.

I'd recommend contacting a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, if you need some work done on your car. A mechanic will be able to come to your home or office to service your vehicle.