Q: trying to remove the passenger wing mirror cover

I have tried to remove the wing mirror cover as per the you tube instructions but I cannot locate the clip inside the mirror housin

3. trying to remove the passenger wing mirror cover

Q: why does my car keep stalling when i come to a stop today it just turned off and now it wont start i already changed the fuel pump

Hi there. If you tested the fuel pump and noticed that it was not "humming" that's either an indication of a fuel pump electrical relay (as you suggested) or a fuse that is broken. It could also indicate that the...

Q: Why are my signal mirrors flashing wile my truck is turned off its just the blinker in both mirrors, mirrors are factory

Hello. If any sort of lights keep flashing when the vehicle is turned off then there is likely some sort of electrical issue present in the vehicle. A few common causes for lighting malfunctions are a faulty turn signal switch,...

Q: Car not shifting correctly

The gear shifting mechanism or cables are causing a problem due to a bad bushing, or lever out of adjustment. If all the cables and bushings are okay, then you possibly have an inside shift fork problem. The cables should...