Q: Trying to locate my camshaft position sensor

I've been trying to locate my camshaft position sensor so that I can replace it. For my 1996 Toyota T100 3.4 L-V6 can you please help me.

3. Trying to locate my camshaft position sensor

Q: P0014 shows up, will it pass inspection?

Hi there. In most urban areas, if any code is set (or at least if any engine/transmission code is set) they will fail the inspection and send you back for repairs. In your case with the P0014 code, sounds like...

Q: Steering wheel does not center

The problem to me sounds like you have worn out bushings that hold the power steering rack and pinion assembly. This is why your steering wheel gets off center in the direction of the turn. Have the steering inspected and...

Q: ABS, Trac Off, and Airbag light on after battery change.

You may have damaged the systems when last you disconnected and connected the positive cable to the fuse block and without using the battery ground. I would recommend disconnecting just the battery ground, and then leaving it off for ten...