Q: Trying to get a quote and when I put my phone number in it puts it in backwards. Thanks Malinda

Need a quote on replacing car thermostat. Also if I bought the part would that reduce the cost of installing the thermostat?
Thank you Malinda, Zeisel

Hi there. To request an estimate to have your thermostat housing replaced on your Mazda 6, please click this link to the service page. Once on that page, you need to click the Get a Quote button and enter your information in those boxes and hit submit once you’re done. Once we receive your information, we’ll email you an estimate for service and you can book the appointment. Thanks.

3. Trying to get a quote and when I put my phone number in it puts it in backwards. Thanks Malinda