Q: Trying to find out the speed of my transmission on my truck.

TRYING TO FIND OUT TRANMISSION SPEED ON MY 1500 DODGE RAM 2004 4.7 LT

The speed of a transmission will go as fast as the speedometer is registered for in your vehicle. The speedometer is regulated to monitor the vehicle’s speed in a safe manner. This is why it has a limit on the gauge and the computer will shut down the engine temporarily to keep the vehicle from over-speeding.

3. Trying to find out the speed of my transmission on my truck.