Q: Trying to change fuel filter on 1994 F-150, but the space between FF & fuel line prevents use of quick connect tool.

I am trying to change the fuel filter on a 1994 F1 50… The space between body of the filter and the female connector doesn’t seem to be adequate… To use the quick release tool… There’s only about 1/4 of an inch of space… But the quick release tool seems to require more space

3. Trying to change fuel filter on 1994 F-150, but the space between FF & fuel line prevents use of quick connect tool.