Q: Truck wont start or run

I have replaced my alternator, starter battery, battery terminals, throttle body sensor, pickup coil, fuel filter, fuel regulator. I hear my pumps working, I have two tanks, I have fuel pressure in the fuel rail I have jumped the starter an it works. My truck didn't start working when it got cold I changed all. At same time before pick up coil. Once I changed pickup coil it ran about five times for me to drive then died an wouldn't start again. Changed fuel filter an regulator an it started up again ran for a bit then died. It use to be I could put fuel down the the throttle body an it would run for a bit now it won't even start when I do it. What is my problem.

If the starter motor is turning the engine over rapidly, at sufficient RPM, but the engine does not catch and run, that means that there is an ignition, fuel, air induction, or mechanical fault in the engine that will have to be repaired. On any engine, if cylinder compression is within factory specifications, and there is fuel being delivered by the injectors (not just "to" the injectors) and the ignition system is working, if the engine won’t run, that means that the air fuel ratio of the mixture delivered to the cylinders is so far off the mixture won’t ignite. Such could be due to a big vacuum leak or an air induction fault like a stuck idle air control valve (try starting the vehicle while holding the accelerator pedal to the floor) or you could have a failed engine coolant temperature sensor that must be working properly to signal the PCM to enrich the mixture on cold start. Regardless of the underlying cause, if you request a no start diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get the problem diagnosed and repaired for you. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.

3. Truck wont start or run