Q: Q: truck wont start

no spark out of coil. positive to negative coil poles read 1.3 resistance @ 200 ohms. outer pole to center output reads 7.8 resistance @ 20k ohms. is the coil bad? also, I cannot get a voltage reading off either pos. or neg. coil connections with battery connected, key on or off. is that right? or should I be getting a reading? PLEASE HELP?!?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello. You need to have a positive reading at one of the posts. If you do not, then you have a voltage issue. You would need a voltage meter to check the voltage supply. Once that is fixed, then the vehicle should start. If you need have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the no start issue firsthand and help you move forward with proper repairs.

3. Q: truck wont start