Q: Truck won't turn over, only clicks.

Truck clicks when turning the key, but does not turn over. The lights. radio, and alarm all work.

Hi there. A single click typically means that the battery is either low or there is a bad connection at the battery. The connections should be checked and cleaned and then the battery either needs to be tested or jump started. If the problem persists then you may have a bad starter. Checking for voltage at the starter will help you to know if the starter is bad. You should enlist the help from a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic to thoroughly investigate the starting system.