Q: Truck won't start

Truck was running fine, parked it for about 1/2 hour, went to start it again and - nothing. Looks like power is there, but I replaced the battery. Still nothing. I don't hear the click click click that would indicate a bad starter, so where else should I look?

A: Check to see if the theft light is illumina...

Check to see if the theft light is illuminated on your dash. If the the anti-theft light is indeed engaged it will need to be checked. If the light is off then try to move the shifter to neutral and see if it cranks then. If you still have a problem then you may have a faulty starter relay or starter. The components should be tested to see if it is sending enough power to the starter to turn the car over or if the starter's small post wire broke off.

I'd suggest you get your vehicle inspected by a qualified mobile technician who can diagnose your starting issues firsthand. Once on site, the mechanic can pinpoint the issue and fix the problem accordingly.