Q: Truck won't start.

Truck will not start changed the fuel pump, cam sensor. And crank sensor. Still will not start. Is there anything I could be missing. Maybe not getting any spark. The engine is a 2005 dodge 4.7 liter

Since the fuel pump was replaced, check to see if there is fuel pressure to the fuel injectors. If there is good fuel pressure, then check for spark on the spark plugs. You will have to put on a spark indicator tool to check for spark through the spark plug wires. If the wires are producing a good spark, then it is possible that the spark plugs could be fouled out causing the engine to not start. Check the engine air filter and see if the filter is dirty or plugged up. If there is no fuel, spark, and / or air to the engine, then engine will not start up. If you need further assistance with your no start condition, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Truck won't start.