Q: Q: truck won't start

When try to crank it makes a 3 beep sound like an alarm but won't start.

3. Q: truck won't start

Q: Can you mix different engine oil?

You can mix synthetic and conventional (mineral) oil in any ratio that you desire. If you were told by anyone not to do that, simply ask him or her for the documentation, as published in a reputable automotive technology journal...

Q: AC making noise

The bearings inside the front of the air conditioning compressor may have become severely worn resulting in unwanted movement. The extra movement can lead to damage of the drive belt system. I would have an experienced technician inspect the entire...

Q: Humming noise on acceleration mainly when going over 40mph and vibration feeling in gas pedal

The symptoms you're describing sounds like that of a faulty wheel bearing or even a choppy Tire. I would recommend checking your tires for abnormal wear. If you believe the wheel bearings may be causing this issue, I would recommend...