Q: Truck won't start after changing battery

I changed my battery, but my truck just turns over and won't start. And my windows won't go down, my radio won't come on, and my clock isn't working.

The symptoms you describe lead me to believe your Tundra is having communication problems with one or more of your Toyota’s computers. We know the battery is good and if the starter is turning the engine over, it too is doing its job. However, with no power running to the computer, it is unable to communicate to all of the the necessary components that operate the engine. Such as informing its needs to have spark and fuel to run. To be 100% certain it may be time to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic. They will be able to perform an electrical diagnostic to determine the cause of your no-start issues and make the repairs necessary to get your Toyota Tundra running again.