Q: Truck will not start, even with new ignition switch

My truck will not start. I replaced the ignition switch and the truck still will not start.

A: The information provided for your Dodge Ram...

The information provided for your Dodge Ram is limited, which unfortunately makes it difficult to point you in the right direction. There could be a number of reasons for why your Dodge will not start. These include, but aren’t limited to, a bad battery or bad starter, lack of fuel or even lack of spark. It may be time to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to spend some time with your Dodge Ram in order to determine what is causing your vehicle not to start. Once the problem is identified, they can assist to make the necessary repairs to get your Dodge to start and run without worry.