Q: Trouble starting in the mornings.

Truck turns on most of the time, and some days it won't take till a couple minutes later. I took it to O'Reilly got the battery, alternator, and starter checked and it all passed.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have something causing an intermittent problem prohibiting the motor to start. Things like this are commonly related to starters, batteries, starter relays, etc. It sounds like you have had these items checked with no issues. This may also be related to fuel supply problems such as low fuel pressure. In some cases when the fuel pump or fuel pressure regulator is not working properly, this may not allow the fuel injection system to be primed properly resulting in less than optimal fuel pressure to start the motor. This will usually not allow the motor to start or may result in a very delayed starting (as you describe) due to the delay in the system building the necessary fuel pressure to allow the engine to start. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your truck.