Q: Truck starts. Idles fine. I give it a little gas and it wants to stall. I give half throttle or full throttle it runs fine.

I need to know what could be causing this problem. I've changed so many sensors. I haven't checked relays yet. I've changed all filters. New fuel pump. Fuel regulator. Injectors are good. No vacuum leaks. About to clean the egr in a few minutes. After that, I'm checking th o2 sensor. That's about it so far. And still, when I barely push the gas peddal it wants to die. But when I push it half way or all the way it's fine. Can anyone help me please?

Hi there. Since you’re going to clean the EGR in a few minutes, that might be where your problems are coming from; that or the throttle body being coated with carbon build-up on the inside of the throttle blades. Try cleaning both items and see if that helps to reduce your engine stalling out issue. If those two jobs don’t fix your issue, contact one of our local mechanics who can help you diagnose the problem.

• Truck starts. Idles fine. I give it a little gas and it wants to stall. I give half throttle or full throttle it runs fine.