Q: Truck starts emits a fire compression sound, then revolutions to max with stuttering and turns off. 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Iam really afraid, I replaced the knock sensors and harness to my truck, reassembled everything turn on the truck it starts backfires, and selve revolutions to 6000 rpm after some seconds in max it sttuters and turns off itself.

Hi - I suspect the throttle mechanism, specifically the throttle position sensor, has been damaged, or possibly re-installed incorrectly during your other repairs. I would recommend an inspection of the throttle system by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Truck starts emits a fire compression sound, then revolutions to max with stuttering and turns off. 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500