Q: Truck starts but lacks power.

The truck starts, but when you give it the gas it doesn't ramp up. I need someone to take a look at it and tell me how much it will cost to fix.

Having a professional inspect your vehicle is a good idea. The fuel system is a likely suspect for your issue considering the engine makes power by buring the fuel it recieves. When a higher demand of fuel is requested than that of idle speed occurs and the fuel pump is not able to deliver the correct amount of fuel, the engine will lose power. The fuel pump would be weak or the fuel filter could be clogged so I would recommend having the technician check your fuel pressure to start with. Once the fuel pressure is known the diagnosis can resume from there.

3. Truck starts but lacks power.