Q: Truck starting problems loss of power

When I drive sometimes it lacks power the if stop and turn it off it won't crank back up for a while iv changed the fuel filter I'm last as to what it could be

There are several possible issues that may be causing your problems with the Ford F-150 stalling. One of the most overlooked issues is dirty fuel injectors and the throttle body itself. On mid-90’s vehicles, the EGR valve might also be negatively impacting the smooth operation of the vehicle.

To begin, I’d start by doing the simple and inexpensive items, like cleaning the fuel injectors and the throttle body. If that clears things up, you should be good to go. Otherwise, you might want to contact one of our mobile mechanics to give you some assistance with a proper diagnosis of your loss of power for an accurate repair.