Q: Truck stalls while driving, already replaced cam pos. sensor any other ideas?

Last February my truck started stalling while driving (idles fine). I replaced the cam position sensor and fixed the problem until now. I thought the sensor had gone bad again since the truck has just started stalling while driving (still idles fine). I replaced the sensor again but the problem remains. I am thinking it may be the Throttle position sensor, any suggestion. Also, the check engine light has not come on and no codes are stored.

A: You should have the system data checked to ...

You should have the system data checked to see if you have a loss of fuel pressure or a problem with the throttle position sensor. Even though you do not have codes does not mean you are not able to monitor the computer data to see what the cause might be of no acceleration. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your vehicle's stalling issue and make necessary repairs.