Q: Stalls and runs rough sometimes, oil pressure gauge at middle regardless of weather?

I just got the truck back from a shop they replaced cam sensors . Phasers did the timing new spark plugs and oil change new battery and solenoids

A: Hi there. Considering the vehicle was just ...

Hi there. Considering the vehicle was just picked up from the shop, after repairs and services were performed, leads me to believe something was overlooked. It could be, an intake manifold leak causing the intermittent rough idle and stall. A dirty/faulty MAF (mass airflow) sensor, or a dirty/faulty IAC (idle air control) valve may be at fault. There are more possibilities, such as fuel delivery concerns, and proper diagnoses should be performed. Repairing or replacement of components without diagnoses, can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. I recommend having your vehicle's intermittent rough idle and intermittent stalling be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.