Q: Truck stalls at stops. Will start and idle .

Truck stalls at stops. Already replace fuel pump, o2 sensors, tps sensor , crank sensor. What could it be was told 2 fuel injectors were dumping too much fuel and causing the stalling issues.

Hello.

Stalling can be caused by many things. If you’ve been advised that 2 of the injectors are dumping excessive fuel into the engine then I would recommend replacing them. If excessive fuel is fed to the engine it will run rich and experience all sorts of issues. Aside from performance issues such as misfires, loss of power, and loss of fuel efficiency, rich conditions can also cause a heavy fuel smell. If your car is displaying any of these symptoms then it may very well be possible that the injectors are related.

Regards,

Eduardo YourMechanic

3. Truck stalls at stops. Will start and idle .