Q: truck stalled. Full pump wasnt working weny back the next day and it started. Runed good for about a month now it has stalledagain

It has stalled again and this time it wont start back this is the third new fuel pump

From personal experience with a similar vehicle with similar issues, there are two possibilities:

1. There can be a short in the connector or harness that connects to the top of the fuel pump.

2. On the particular vehicle I experienced, the baffle in the bottom of the fuel tank was slightly detached and would occasionally move around in the fuel tank, contact the fuel pump, and short it out. It also caused erratic fuel gauge readings.

Have a certified technician inspect the fuel pump and wiring. YourMechanic offers a repair and diagnosis service preformed by a certified mechanic that will commute to your location to inspect and replace your fuel pump.

• truck stalled. Full pump wasnt working weny back the next day and it started. Runed good for about a month now it has stalledagain