Q: Truck smokes after turned off even though its not hot

When Im driving everything is fine. But when I stop and turn the car off it starts to smoke. Even after going up hill and i stop completely the car smokes while its on. The smoke comes through the ac vents and the hood

Hello. Typically when you have smoke coming from the vents it’s due to an oil leak under the hood, excessive condensation from AC (usually in high humidity areas) or an electrical problem. I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a smoke inspection to determine the source and recommend the right repairs.

3. Truck smokes after turned off even though its not hot