Q: Truck shuddering at 30 MPH

My truck might need its throttle body cleaned. The vehicle is shuddering when I reach 30 MPH.

3. Truck shuddering at 30 MPH

Q: My dad decided to push and clean my electric throttle body now my car is accelerating into second gear without me touching the gas

Remove the intake hosing to the throttle body and start the engine with the parking brake on and the transmission in park. Have someone throttle the engine as a snap throttle (to the floor and back very quickly but not...

Q: Truck tugs during acceleration when letting off the brake pedal

What you'd want to do is jack the car up when it acts up like this. Check the wheels and see if they are sticking. If they are sticking, fix that first. If the back ones are sticking, you'll need...

Q: Driving and accelerating cause loud squealing in front of car.

The noise you are hearing is the engine serpentine belt. The belt is turned by the crankshaft pulley and the belt will then turn the other accessories like the tensioner,v-power steering, water pump, air conditioner compressor and idler pulleys. The...