Q: Truck shuddering at 30 MPH

My truck might need its throttle body cleaned. The vehicle is shuddering when I reach 30 MPH.

A: The shuddering could be one of two differen...

The shuddering could be one of two different problems. First, the shuddering can come from problems locking up the torque converter. The other possible problem could be one or more cylinders are misfiring under load. The transmission problem may require a transmission and computer repair. The mechanic will need to identify if the problem is in the engine or transmission to narrow down the problem. I recommend you have a mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, come and inspect your engine noises and your transmission, if needed.