Q: Truck shaking upon startup and when turning

The truck shakes when I start it and when turning at low speeds.

One thing that will definitely need to be inspected will be the motor mounts. If one has separated it will allow the engine to twist and possibly contact the frame, especially on cold starts and possibly on turns. Another possibility could be the power steering pump, at low rpm when turning the pump may be loading down the engine enough to make it shake. A bad mount may amplify this shake, especially if the engine is contacting the frame. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to assist you in the diagnosis of your shaking and who will have the tools necessary to change out a faulty motor mount.

3. Truck shaking upon startup and when turning