Q: Truck runs fine then stall until i put into park

This happens to me 3 times out of the week, i start driving everything is perfectly fine then all of a sudden my truck stall usually happens when my truck is going under 40 mph, while my truck is still in drive, i push on the gas a little and nothing will move besides my rpm gauge, my speedometer doesn't move so after this my only option is to put it into park wait 30 seconds or so and put it back into drive and after i do that my truck works perfectly fine and its like nothing ever happened. Any feed back works and would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

What you are describing may be a result of a faulty speed sensor, potentially low transmission fluid or a even a faulty transmission control solenoid. As your vehicle travels down the road, the computer analyzes data being sent by vehicle speed sensors and engine speed sensors. Based on this information, the Engine Control Unit (ECU), or the Transmission Control Unit (TCM), executes the appropriate upshifts and downshifts by sending a signal to one of several shift solenoids. These transmission solenoids have spring-loaded plungers inside them, which are wrapped with wire. When this coil of wire receives an electrical charge from the TCM / ECU, it causes these plungers to open, allowing transmission fluid to flow into the valve body and pressurize the desired clutches and bands. When this happens, the transmission changes gears and you continue down the road. The computer controls the transmission solenoid in several ways. If the vehicle is equipped with a dedicated Transmission Control Unit, it can open or close the hydraulic circuit using a direct 12v signal. In some cases, the Engine Control Unit (ECU) can control the solenoid’s plunger by turning the ground circuit on and off. When this is not working properly, this can cause a jerking reaction, a delay in shifting or in some cases may cause the transmission to hesitate in shifting gears. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your transmission.

3. Truck runs fine then stall until i put into park