Q: Truck runs fine most of the time but sometimes when its raining it won't crank and there is no noise at all.

My truck runs great most of the time but sometimes and it seems like when it's wet it won't start and I mean no noise at al no click but the battery has 12.8v on it and the headlights dim when I turn the key and it a brand new starter and when it happens I let it sit a few hours and then it will come and right up no problem

3. Truck runs fine most of the time but sometimes when its raining it won't crank and there is no noise at all.