Q: Truck pulls onto the road and gets up to 20 mph without me touching the gas, also a roaring I hear?

The question is above. It also tried to move forward in neutral. It can spin the tires when I park on gravel.

Hello, and thank you for writing in. While fuel is one of the main components to power the vehicle, most of the engine is used to control the airflow. The issue is likely pertaining to the air intake. One of the main components for the intake is the throttle position sensor. You will want to try replacing the unit altogether, or doing some electrical testing if you are equipped with a multi-meter. While working in the area, you may also want to clean the throttle body to help the system function normally. If the intake system checks out, you may want to look into the cruise control system if featured in the vehicle. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Truck pulls onto the road and gets up to 20 mph without me touching the gas, also a roaring I hear?