Q: Truck over heats driving short distances

Truck over heats when I drive it a short distance... I got a diagnostic reading code saying P0052 02(B2 S1) Heater Relay Circuit High... And code P0456 EV AP System Leak Detected... What repair would you suggest?

Hi there:

At first glance, i’d recommend that you contact a professional mobile mechanic to complete a car is overheating inspection first, as these two OBD-II codes are not related to components that could impact overheating. The first one you listed has to do with heating up O2 sensors until the engine warms up for proper data recording. The second, P0456 trouble code is related to a small leak in the emissions EVAP system.