Q: Truck over heating

2003 Yukon Denali xl.... At idle, AC on, engine starts running hot. I already replace fan clutch water pump and thermostat... What else could it be?

It is possible to have a partial blockage in the radiator or air in the cooling system. Make sure that the fan shroud is fully attached with no gaps. It helps the system cool by forcing air to be pulled across the entire surface of the radiator. If you need further help, a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to determine the exact cause of your overheating issue.

3. Truck over heating