Q: Q: Truck not starting.

The truck turns over, but will not start. I replaced the battery and the ignition coil.

3. Q: Truck not starting.

Q: Have possibly been driving for a year without an air filter

I personally do not like the aftermarket oil bath type of air filters with vehicles that have a mass air flow sensor. The oil that comes through the filter can contaminate the mass air sensor which would require regular cleaning...

Q: Q: Jeep shut off while driving.

This may be a sign of a faulty ignition coil. Ignition coils are coated with a varnish-like insulation that becomes brittle over time after being stretched then contracted repeatedly The insulation develops small fractures that open when heated and close...

Q: My battery keeps going dead if I don't drive it everyday.

If your battery is in good condition, you might have an "electrical leak" And you may be spot on about the trunk sensor. But it could also be many other things. When the car is shut off and closed up,...