Q: Truck not starting.

The truck turns over, but will not start. I replaced the battery and the ignition coil.

A: A faulty fuel pump can cause the engine to ...

A faulty fuel pump can cause the engine to turn over and not fire up and leave no faults in the engine computer. While cranking listen for fuel pump operation. If no fuel pump operation then the pump or relay need to be replaced A faulty engine computer can also be the issue as well. Faults need to be read out of the engine computer and fuel pressure read. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to assist in the diagnosis and repair.