Q: Truck not starting after engine removal.

My truck was running, until I removed the engine to weld the frame. Now, the truck won't start.

There are countless reasons your truck may not start. This is especially true since everything in the engine compartment got disturbed when you took the engine out. If you engine doesn’t crank at all, or cranks slowly, suspect a problem with the starting/charging system. If your engine cranks but doesn’t start, suspect a fuel, spark or compression problem. A qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your problem for you.

3. Truck not starting after engine removal.