Q: Truck not starting - 2002 Chevy Trailblazer

The truck turns over but won't start and when it turns over it sounds like a whistle sound is also heard when it's turning over what could be the cause of this

A: Hello there. There are many faults that can...

Hello there. There are many faults that can cause your 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer to crank but not start. The most common causes of a no start condition is the battery, starter, battery cables, ignition switch, fuel pump, wiring harness fault, or a fuel filter. With so many systems that can cause your vehicle to not start it will need to be diagnosed. To have this done, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect and repair the starting issue.