Q: Truck not moving

My truck won't move. It feels like the emergency brake is on even though it is not.

A: Hi. This issue could be a drum or caliber h...

Hi. This issue could be a drum or caliber hanging up. Road dirt and debris is normally the cause of this issue. Jack the vehicle up and place on jack stands. Inspect the brakes for any gripping with the rotors, brakes stuck in the caliber, or any road grime build up. You should have clean the brakes and rotors with brake cleaner and change the brake pads if necessary. Also, check your brake lines and brake fluid. If you need assistance, I would recommend having a certified mechanic inspect your braking system and determine what repairs are necessary.