Q: Truck not moving

My truck won't move. It feels like the emergency brake is on even though it is not.

3. Truck not moving

Q: Loss of power, no check engine light.

Hi, thanks for your question. I'd be happy to help. The clogged converter may or may not give a code. If it gives a code, it would be for an O2 sensor code. I recommend checking the fuel pressure and...

Q: My can satar smoothly but engine died few second..

Hi there. It sounds like you may have an idle air control valve failing. Can you hold the accelerator pedal to keep the engine running? If so, this is the most likely cause of what you're experiencing. If, however, the...

Q: Car wont move even in neutral.

Pull up on the parking brake to see if the brake feels loose like the cable has stuck on. Your brakes may have moisture in the brake fluid and it may have froze inside the brakes locking them on. You...