Q: Truck made a screeching sound and then warning lights came on

I was going down my driveway, rolling from a stop, and was driving less than 10 MPH. I let the clutch off in first gear, and I heard a screech (like a belt was slipping) and the oil light came on. I stopped and turned off the engine, and then smoke started coming out from under the hood. I looked under the hood, and a vacuum line had come off, so I put it back on. I started the engine back up, and the oil light went away, but it is idling around 1700 RPMs. Also, the check engine and Trac Off lights are on, and it is giving me these codes: P0011 "A" Camshaft Position - Timing Over-Advanced or System Performance (Bank 1); P0021 "A" Camshaft Position - Timing Over-Advanced or System Performance (Bank 2). What could be the cause?

3. Truck made a screeching sound and then warning lights came on