Q: truck keeps stalling when I start running it

truck will stall when it's running all the sudden pops relay switch

3. truck keeps stalling when I start running it

Q: My car won't start - 1999 Ford Taurus

There is an important distinction to be made here. Is your car not cranking or is it cranking but not starting? Most likely you have a bad connection and a jump start is adding additional voltage to overcome it. Either...

Q: AC compressor will not engage

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1997 Oldsmobile LSS. If the relay and fuses that power the AC clutch are in good order, the problem may be in the side of the circuit where you command the AC...

Q: My 4.3 vortex motor leaks like a faucet I think from the freeze plugs. Mechanic says there is water in the motor. What could I do

Hi there. If the engine is leaking coolant from the freeze plugs then they simply need to be replaced. As long as the engine did not overheat then there should not be any issues within the engine. If the mechanic...