Q: truck keeps stalling when I start running it

truck will stall when it's running all the sudden pops relay switch

Hi there. Check the ground strap from the engine to the body and see if its broken or detached. If the strap is good, then check the contacts to the starter relay to see if the contacts are loose. Loose connections will cause high resistance in the circuits which will cause the relay to pop. If everything is tight, clean, and functioning properly, then the starter relay would need to be replaced. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. truck keeps stalling when I start running it