Q: Truck keeps dying but battery is good

Battery has been check and is good but something is still running in the truck that makes it go dead. Believe the voltage regulator is sticking in the alternator.

You may have an A/C blower that intermittently stays on due to the blower control module in the blower housing causing it to stay on. In order to verify the problem, the blower will stay on even after the ignition is shut off. This does not mean the alternator system is not the cause, but the blower is the most common problem. You may also have a fretting corrosion problem causing problems in the vehicle modules and connections, and the shorting of a module from the corrosion may cause the battery drain. Only once you identify what is staying on and killing the battery can the problem be identified and fixed. I would have the vehicle diagnosed by a certified technician to determine why the car is stalling.

3. Truck keeps dying but battery is good