Q: Truck is completely dead - 1999 Ford Expedition

Was running in the morning but leaving to work Truck wouldn't start. Swapt battery for new one since it was leaking but truck still won't start, it won't turn over was wondering if alternater froze/burn out. Plz help!

Hello there. Starting issues are the most common problems with a 1999 Ford Expedition. The battery is normally the cause and was a great place to start. There are many other potential causes for starting issues such as the starter, wiring harness, ignition switch, battery cable, fuel pump, spark plugs, or coil. To have this problem addressed, have a local expert inspect the car in person in order to diagnose and repair the starting issue.

3. Truck is completely dead - 1999 Ford Expedition