Q: Truck idling really low

My truck is idling really low. I think it had something to do with the spark plugs, wires, or an electric switch of some sort.

A: Hi, there are many things that can cause a ...

Hi, there are many things that can cause a rough idle. If the spark plugs are old there is a chance they might not fire or may be firing at the wrong time. This completely throws the balance of the engine off and can cause low idle speeds. Beyond that there could be issues with firing order or an issue with a vacuum leak. I would recommend getting a technician to perform an idle inspection and locate the cause of the issue.