Q: Truck has code 1537 that keeps returning. I have replaced the intake assembly and the swirl valve solenoid and both vacuum hoses

Code 1537 keeps returning after replacing intake assemble and both vacuum hoses and the solenoid .. any help will be appreciated thanks Joseph

Hello. This code can return for a number of reasons. Most of the time if the manifold is working correctly, it is caused by an issue with the air flow meter not reading correctly. It can also be an issue with an air leak in the air intake tube. Any excessive air leak will cause this system to continue to read incorrectly. I usually install a scan tool to monitor the air flow sensor readings and to check and see if all of the other sensors are fine. I have not seen any other problems that would cause this besides a bad ECM, but that is not very common. If you want to have this manifold problem checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the cause of the Check Engine Light and follow through with the right adjustments.

• Truck has code 1537 that keeps returning. I have replaced the intake assembly and the swirl valve solenoid and both vacuum hoses