Q: Truck has a knocking soundwhen you start it up. One person say it is knocking sensor. Another say it need oil pump. What will cost

My truck is knocking. I had oil change and was told it was knocking sensor

Hi there. When you have multiple diagnosis like you’ve listed, it’s important to have the symptom correctly determined prior to getting an estimate for repair. In this case, it’s likely that the knocking sound is coming from the cylinder head hardware, probably lifters, that are not receiving enough oil. However, it could also be a timing chain issue. I would strongly recommend having one of our professional mechanics come to your location to complete a car is making a noise inspection, so the right repairs can be suggested.

3. Truck has a knocking soundwhen you start it up. One person say it is knocking sensor. Another say it need oil pump. What will cost